September 2016 Referral Bonus For Full Tilt Poker
Times are tough right now.
The world is in the midst of a major economic meltdown. Food costs more. Loans are tough to come by. Home values are dropping. Companies are laying people off in large numbers.
In these tough times, you need to take advantage when the opportunity to make some free money comes your way.
Full Tilt Poker is currently offering a 100% deposit bonus of up to $600 when you sign up (and deposit) on their site.
Here is how it works:
1. Click this link to qualify for your 100% bonus.
2. Signup for a Full Tilt Poker account.
2. Deposit as much money as you can initially to take advantage of the Full Tilt signup bonus. Full Tilt Poker will match the size of your INITIAL deposit with a matching bonus of up to $600. So if you deposit $125, you will receive a $125 bonus. If you deposit $1,000, you will receive a bonus of $600. Keep in mind that the deposit bonus only applies to your first deposit on the site, so make sure that it counts.
You will have up to 120 days to fully "earn" your bonus. The bonus will be released in increments of 10% or $20, whichever comes first.
So if you deposit $400, you will have your bonus released in $20 increments. If you deposit $50, you will receive your bonus in $5 increments.
Bonuses are "earned" through participation in real-money cash games, MTTs and SNGs.
The faster that you earn Full Tilt Points, the faster that you will earn your bonus.
When playing cash games, every player that was dealt a hand will earn 1 FTP (Full Tilt Point) for each dollar in rake that was taken from the pot, up to 3 points.
For MTTs (Multi-Table Tournaments) and SNGs (Sit and Go's), players will earn 7 FTPs for every $1 in tournament fees that they pay. There is no limit to the amount of points that a player can earn in one single MTT or SNG. For instance, if a player decides to enter a $50 + $5 Sit and Go, they will earn 35 FTPs.
120 days is usually more than enough time for a player to fully earn their deposit bonus, even if they are just a weekend player. This is a full four months - I've not heard of too many players that don't fully earn their bonus. After all, free money is free money, and most players are ultra motivated to earn their full bonus.
Why should you play at Full Tilt Poker?
1. Full Tilt Poker is the second largest poker network in the world. What does this mean to you? You will always be able to find a game, whether it is 3 pm on a Wednesday or 4 am on a Saturday morning. Full Tilt Poker has a vast international client base, with players from practically every country in the world. There is never a lack of action at Full Tilt Poker.
2. Full Tilt's "Professionals". Tom "durrrr" Dwan, Gus Hansen and Viktor "Isildur1" Blom all call Full Tilt Poker home.
3. Wide assortment of games. No Limit Hold'em. Pot Limit Omaha. HORSE. RAZZ. Stud. Omaha Hi/Lo. Pot Limit Hold'em. If you have a favorite poker game, chances are that Full Tilt Poker offers that game. Many of Full Tilt's top pros are mixed game specialists, so the management of Full Tilt Poker naturally made many mixed game tables available.
4. Assorted promotions. The 100% bonus. Big Money Sundays. The FTOPS. The $100k Double Deuce. The Iron Man Promotion. Full Tilt Poker takes care of its players and offers up many intriguing and profitable promotions.
5. The software. Some hate it, most love it. Many people love the different choice of backgrounds and avatars that are offered by the site.
All in all, Full Tilt Poker has a very impressive and player-friendly product. Not only that, but they are offering a 100% bonus of up to $600 to try out their site. You really can't go wrong at Full Tilt Poker.
Codigo de Referencia de Full Tilt Poker